The Green Technologies department is partner of the Enterprise Europe Network.
For this reason, the department proposes at the companies of Brussels to develop their technologies, products or services via this network by the publication of a profile of offer of technologies.
He also proposes to help the companies of Brussels to identify technologies, products or services through the diffusion of a profile of request.
These offers and demands give access to partners, SME or research centres distributed in 50 countries.
Discover the offersand demands which are currently active on the network:
- Brussels SME offering tailor-made formulations of micro-organisms for bio-treatment and bio-remediation ("Bioaugmentation") - Ref. 12 BE 0213 3OF4
- Experienced spin-off offering technical assistance and technologies on biological air treatment - Ref:12 BE 0213 3NUR
- Sustainable recycling treatment of non-ferrous metal residues – Ref BIRC/E/241103
- Brussels SME looking for Stirling engines to be integrated into solar parabolic concentrators – Ref. 12 BE 0213 3OGU
- SME seeking experts on Ecodesign, toxicology and nanomaterials to develop an innovative database on management of materials along the supply chain – Ref. 12 BE 0213 3NUI