The Green Technologies Business Unit is a partner of the European Enterprise Europe Network.
In this regard, it offers Brussels-based companies the possibility of showcasing their technologies, products and services via the network by publishing a technology offer profile.
It also helps Brussels companies to identify technologies, products and services by publishing a technology request profile.
These offers and requests give access to partners, SMEs and research centres throughout 50 different countries.
Discover which Brussels offers and requests are currently active on the network:
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information
- Brussels SME offering tailor-made formulations of micro-organisms for bio-treatment and bio-remediation (“Bioaugmentation”) - Ref. 12 BE 0213 3OF4
- Experienced spin-off offering technical assistance and technologies on biological air treatment - Ref:12 BE 0213 3NUR
- Sustainable recycling treatment of non-ferrous metal residues – Ref BIRC/E/241103
- Brussels SME looking for Stirling engines to be integrated into solar parabolic concentrators – Ref. 12 BE 0213 3OGU
- SME seeking experts on Ecodesign, toxicology and nanomaterials to develop an innovative database on management of materials along the supply chain – Ref. 12 BE 0213 3NUI